Covered wagon rides
You could explore Cherain and its surroundings on foot, by bicycle, use a step or ...you could opt for an exploration "in style" and let us drive you around in our covered wagon. Comfortably on board of a covered wagon, drawn by sturdy "Belgians", you start to feel like real American ‘pioneers’ on their way west. You and your family/friends/colleagues will be having the time of your life and will get a real good look at our wild west.
A one hour or two hour's ride, possibly followed by a lunch or barbecue ? No problem. Just contact us. The contribution we charge, should not be a hindrance.
Remark: You can also combine shorter carriage rides (1 hour) with a lunch; you only have to contact us to find out more. Together with you, we can even assemble other packages (4 hour tours, tours with barbecue afterwards, "cowboy tests",...)
SOME GENERAL AGREEMENTS
- Carriage rides only take place upon preliminary agreement and always start at Willow Springs Way Station.
- We kindly ask the participants to be present at least 30 minutes before the agreed upon time; latecomers shorten the duration of the ride.
- Upon reservation, we kindly ask you to pay a 50% per carriage advance.
- In case of bad weather, participants have the right, however, to postpone their carriage ride to one of the two mutually agreed upon alternative dates. Postponing a carriage ride can be done only once; afterwards the agreement with Willow Springs stops and 50% of the advance is kept by Willow Springs to cover their costs.
- Our way station will be open before and after the ride to comfort the thirsty.
If you bring along good temper, we will provide you with a hell of a driver, a one of kind covered wagon, horses to want and to keep, an unique environment and an atmosphere only our grandparents can remember.